Today I got up well to melt and excessive:
This is a sketch I did of one of the excesses. When it came time to remove the wood lost the charm and spontaneity of sketches can boast.
Dedicated to Pilar :
This is a sketch I did of one of the excesses. When it came time to remove the wood lost the charm and spontaneity of sketches can boast.
Dedicated to Pilar :
dream that dream. Sloth.
Sketch for the artist's book excesses. Watercolor
Pilar Chauca
dream that dream is the pinnacle of laziness tomato and explain what I'm sleepy. It became difficult to put a title because Sloth seemed somewhat poor or limited. Yet, paradoxically ended up using a title that was simple and only described the drawing.
But the other day visiting my friend's blog and recommended namesake painter Pilar Escota Longas in his last http://pilarescota.blogspot.com/ input color dreams began a paragraph saying (...) I dreamed that dream , which made me appreciate more my title because I really could happen and it was someone who felt and described.
and twist of life, as we get dizzy from one to another, yesterday told the artist's book about the excesses, Pilar wrote about dreams and I swear and I suffer, I got well.
But the other day visiting my friend's blog and recommended namesake painter Pilar Escota Longas in his last http://pilarescota.blogspot.com/ input color dreams began a paragraph saying (...) I dreamed that dream , which made me appreciate more my title because I really could happen and it was someone who felt and described.
and twist of life, as we get dizzy from one to another, yesterday told the artist's book about the excesses, Pilar wrote about dreams and I swear and I suffer, I got well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment